“If Green Deal is to work then it is critical that smaller installers can take advantage of the potential of Green Deal by having access to the kind of training and support normally reserved for the bigger players”
– Steve Fisher Managing Director Green Deal Excellence.
An installers guide to Green Deal & ECO
Come along to our FREE event and find out everything you need to know
PAS 2030 getting and staying accredited
- Guidance and support to prepare your PAS 2030 Quality Manual as your first step
- Guidance and support with Certification Bodies and audit trail using documentation to current standards
- Project Management software available which means you can monitor progress of jobs to Green Deal standards.
- Site visits to support your accreditation as a Green Deal Installer also available
What is Green Deal?
- Green Deal ‘worth £1.25 billion per year’ (DECC)
- Government initiative to encourage energy efficiency measures retro-fitted to older properties
- Aim to improve the energy efficiency of more than 14 million homes by 2020
- Install now – Pay later for domestic and commercial properties including tenanted properties
What is PAS 2030?
- PAS 2030 is the quality standard every installer needs to have in place to benefit from the Green Deal opportunity
- PAS 2030 is the Green Deal quality standard designed to give customers confidence in the energy saving installation
- PAS 2030 sets out the measures covered by Green Deal and the standards of competence required of qualified installers
Become an installer
Get PAS 2030 certified and take part in The Green Deal opportunity worth £1.25 Billon per year. read more »
Get trained in all aspects of the Green Deal, including; Information, PAS 2030, adviser, customer services and sales. read more »
Become an adviser
Train to become an adviser and get involved in Green Deal with on-going training and support. read more »
Info and advice on how the Green Deal benefits you and how you can start saving energy and raising the value of your property. read more »